Friday, July 25, 2008

it's hard to finding my outline niche of this blog

well, its a long journey for me to find a good way for my blog. I have some difficulties to create a niche of interest subject for my posting. Really bad when i actually have idea to write a story and dunno what to do for starting. I have read many blog that can give me any inspiration about my brand.

As much as i read about blogging and what people share into it, i just keep my own thought and really persistent to running out that make a differentiation. And finally show to people that it's my opinion and want them to know what inside of me actually of my routines activity and what i did.

i try to read some tips when i realize that my post isn't interest to read yet. Perhaps as a new blogger i could find a nice niche like another expert field.

No comments: